Established in 2006, MWA is an internationally-based collaboration of Muslim women writers and advocates working together to counter negative and inaccurate perceptions regarding members of the Muslim community and the Islamic faith.

Welcome!

Welcome to MWA's new home on the web! Please be patient while we take a bit of time to get more of our member works published. Bookmark us and stay tuned, insha'Allah!

Friday, August 10, 2012

MWA's Saba N. Taylor interviews children's book author Asma Zaman

Click on image to view larger size.
It is a pleasure to introduce a new author to you all, Asma Zaman, author of Grandpa and Grandma Come to Stay.

Book Description:
Grandpa and Grandma are coming to stay and Muhammed and Musa are so excited! Mommy and Daddy say the twins must help their grandparents.

Why would grown-ups need any help? Can Muhammed and Musa really help Grandma and Grandpa?

INTERVIEW:

Welcome Asma, please tell us a little bit about yourself?

My name is Asma Zaman I’m a London based Law Graduate and currently pursuing theoretical and practical qualifications as a Psychological Counsellor/Psychotherapist. My aspiration of becoming a writer began at a very young age but only became a reality as a consequence of a long term condition I was diagnosed with about 10 years ago. From not being able to read and write, due to it effecting my neurological system, to now having my work published is a great feeling Alhumdolilah!  Now I actively raise awareness and provide support to fellow sufferers of M.E (Myalgic-Encephalomilitis (an auto-neuro immune condition)) and Fibromyalgia and their careers. (Read More)

1 comment:


  1. Hello, May I start visiting your text. Your article is so amazing, I gained so many important points after reading it that I even had the opportunity to learn about a new topic. Similarly, I have written a profile about Mac Auto Clicker

    ReplyDelete